Resident Evil: Outbreak File # 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Resident Evil: Outbreak File # 3

The GTA:SA/RE4/3D Mod Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

3D Studio Max

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MenaceMovies
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
MenaceMovies

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-03-12

3D Studio Max Empty
PostSubject: 3D Studio Max   3D Studio Max Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 5:16 pm

A mate of mine (my pc repair guy) gave me 3D Studio Max 9. The thing is, I don't know how to use it. I can do VERY BASIC things but nothing over the top. I really need some good begginer friendly tutorials which explain EVERYTHING in full detail. I have come accross many 3ds max tutorials but none of them are begginer friendly and don't explain where you can find the tools ect and I always end up like the Angry German kid when I can't do a step in a tutorial - I totaly flip.

So please, could you give me a link to any good beginner 3d studio max tutorials that got you into being a good modeler.

Thanks

//MenaceMovies
Back to top Go down
Z3RO
Zombie
Zombie
Z3RO

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-03-22

3D Studio Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3D Studio Max   3D Studio Max Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:40 pm

Back to top Go down

3D Studio Max
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil: Outbreak File # 3 :: 3d modeling/3d rips/game rips/etc :: 3d model websites-
Jump to: