Resident Evil: Outbreak File # 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Resident Evil: Outbreak File # 3

The GTA:SA/RE4/3D Mod Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mortal Kombat - A serie of brutal fighting games.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Digimortal
Zombie
Zombie
Digimortal

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Mortal Kombat - A serie of brutal fighting games. Empty
PostSubject: Mortal Kombat - A serie of brutal fighting games.   Mortal Kombat - A serie of brutal fighting games. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 6:26 pm

Yes, this is (was?) very long lasting serie, starting from the arcade halls, like many old fighting games by Midway. The first part was release in 1992, as a arcade coin game and it was very popular so Midway decided to continue the serie. The game was very popular because of it's dark and maybe a bit humouristic violence, and popular Fatality, Brutality, Animality and Babality finishers. Also the characters were very facinating and had good background stories.

I am sure everyone has at least heard of these games, and many has also played them. I've experienced all of the main chronologic games but Deadly Alliance and Special Forces, but I do know the story of them (would like to experience them too, tho'). IMO, Armageddon has been the best for me, with three (Trilogy-version of it) as good second. Armageddon has huge collection of characters (62 PS2-version, I think 63 or 64 in the Wii-version) and Kreate-a-Fighter mode, where You can create own fighters. Also I liked the Kreate-a-Fatality too, 'cause I think all the coolest character signature fatalities have been experienced Very Happy. All the combos and weapon usage have been realized very well, with some cool special moves.

Peoples opinions anf thoughts about the serie?
Back to top Go down
BeeswaX
Admin
Admin
BeeswaX

Number of posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat - A serie of brutal fighting games.   Mortal Kombat - A serie of brutal fighting games. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 6:28 pm

i played those game to hell, i really enjoyed the old ones
"Get Over Here !!!!!" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://outbreakfile3.forumotion.com
Digimortal
Zombie
Zombie
Digimortal

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat - A serie of brutal fighting games.   Mortal Kombat - A serie of brutal fighting games. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 6:34 pm

BeeswaX wrote:
i played those game to hell, i really enjoyed the old ones
"Get Over Here !!!!!" Very Happy
Hahah! Scorpion has been my favourite character from the very beginning I started playing these games. He looks very cool (well, he looked the same as the other ninjas in the 2D-Kombats Razz) and I like his attacks, too. His Toasty!-fatality is fcking awesome! He is not "good" nor "evil", he just tries to kill the ones who killed his family and Shirai Ruy-ninja clan (which are the Lin Kuei [Sub-Zero's, Sektor's, Smoke's and Cyrax's ninja clan] and Quan Chi)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat - A serie of brutal fighting games.   Mortal Kombat - A serie of brutal fighting games. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mortal Kombat - A serie of brutal fighting games.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil: Outbreak File # 3 :: J's Bar :: Gaming Chat-
Jump to: