Resident Evil: Outbreak File # 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Resident Evil: Outbreak File # 3

The GTA:SA/RE4/3D Mod Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Army of Two

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Army of Two Empty
PostSubject: Army of Two   Army of Two Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 4:53 am

Quick review on Army of Two, doesn't intentionally Rhyme.
Sound: 8/10
Graphics: 9/10
Cut Scenes: 10/10
Game play: 8/10
Originality: 6/10

This game suffers some major flaws, but over all has wicked game play that really pokes fun at how glitchy Gears of War could be at times. It's dreadfully short though, I beat it the first day I had it, but you'll find yourself going back and replaying missions alone or with a friend to get more cash to upgrade and pimp out, the actual term from the game, your favorite guns. I mean what other game allows me to chrome and m4 and slap and m870 master key to it?
Back to top Go down
BeeswaX
Admin
Admin
BeeswaX

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Army of Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Army of Two   Army of Two Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 4:58 am

sounds like a cool game, ill propbably gonna buy it cheers
Back to top Go down
https://outbreakfile3.forumotion.com

Army of Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Army of Two   Army of Two Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 5:26 am

I bought it the day it came out, don't really regret it at all. The two player mode is really the core of the game, so having someone to play with is really going to make the game so much better, though I was surprised how useful the AI partner can be through story mode, I actually got him to drag me off of the battle field and heal me after I got too wounded to walk.
Back to top Go down
Engelvonreue
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Engelvonreue

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Army of Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Army of Two   Army of Two Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:07 pm

I own the game as well, one of the better shooters for 360. I didn't play much of it becuase my friend and I have conflicting work schedules. What I did play I loved.
Back to top Go down
ALEXE
ALEXE

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Army of Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Army of Two   Army of Two Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 8:06 pm

too bad it's not for PC Sad
Back to top Go down
http://carbongear.1forum.biz/portal.htm
Engelvonreue
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Engelvonreue

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Army of Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Army of Two   Army of Two Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 5:39 pm

Maybe they'll port it or release a pc version in the future sometime Alexe, I looked at my case and it didn't say "Only On Xbox360". I know there is a ps3 ver but theres a chance sometime down the road.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Army of Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Army of Two   Army of Two Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Army of Two
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil: Outbreak File # 3 :: J's Bar :: Gaming Chat-
Jump to: