Resident Evil: Outbreak File # 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Resident Evil: Outbreak File # 3

The GTA:SA/RE4/3D Mod Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HI I AM N00B :p (I NEED HELP) xd

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
n3me5iX
Zombie
Zombie
n3me5iX

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-13

HI I AM N00B :p (I NEED HELP) xd Empty
PostSubject: HI I AM N00B :p (I NEED HELP) xd   HI I AM N00B :p (I NEED HELP) xd Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:58 am

1 - I congratulate you are doing a GREAT JOB WITH THIS MOD AND LEAVE WHEN WE PLAY WITH MANY ANCIAS

2 - THE HELP OR HAVE QUESTIONS THAT NEED OR IS THAT THE MODELS ARE VERY Resident Evil Outbreak AH EQUAL TO THE PLAY STATION 2 TOOL OR ANY SOFTWARE USED TO EXTRACT THOSE MODELS DO I WANT DQ 3D ANIMATION OF RESIDENT EVIL (HOW TO FAN) AH NEED AND KEVIN Ryman xd

IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE ME I SEND ONE VIDEO xd ... KEEP THE MOD IS THAT OF 10!

Back to top Go down
ALEXE
ALEXE

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: HI I AM N00B :p (I NEED HELP) xd   HI I AM N00B :p (I NEED HELP) xd Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:40 pm

a few friendly advices

#1 if you can't speak english at a 2nd grade level, please find somebody who does and who knows your language too and ask him to translate for you
#2 try not to write your messages in CAPS LOCK!!! we can read small letters too and it doesn't make you look any more interesting.
#3 try to say what you just said again because I didn't understand a thing. specify the game you wish to modify and the category of modification.
#4 don't use the fact that you're a noob as an excuse, it's a pitiful one and it doesn't help

bye bounce
Back to top Go down
http://carbongear.1forum.biz/portal.htm
HecRPD
Nemesis
Nemesis
HecRPD

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: HI I AM N00B :p (I NEED HELP) xd   HI I AM N00B :p (I NEED HELP) xd Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 1:19 am

ALEXE wrote:
a few friendly advices

#1 if you can't speak english at a 2nd grade level, please find somebody who does and who knows your language too and ask him to translate for you
#2 try not to write your messages in CAPS LOCK!!! we can read small letters too and it doesn't make you look any more interesting.
#3 try to say what you just said again because I didn't understand a thing. specify the game you wish to modify and the category of modification.
#4 don't use the fact that you're a noob as an excuse, it's a pitiful one and it doesn't help

bye bounce

He wants to know if you know if there is a tool that you can use to extract he outbreak zombie models.you don't have to be cruel. thats how you loose fan interests.those are my friendly advice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/gtaraccooncitystories
ALEXE
ALEXE

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: HI I AM N00B :p (I NEED HELP) xd   HI I AM N00B :p (I NEED HELP) xd Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:19 am

who was cruel? I was actually being helpful
grats on managing to decipher his message, tho
cheers
Back to top Go down
http://carbongear.1forum.biz/portal.htm
markko1986
Zombie
Zombie
markko1986

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: HI I AM N00B :p (I NEED HELP) xd   HI I AM N00B :p (I NEED HELP) xd Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:28 am

I also would like to know what tool or tools you use to extract Resident Evil Outbreak models and textures.
All help given will be apreciated.
Back to top Go down
ADA
Zombie
Zombie
ADA

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: HI I AM N00B :p (I NEED HELP) xd   HI I AM N00B :p (I NEED HELP) xd Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:53 pm

ALEXE wrote:
a few friendly advices

bye bounce

jjmmm... Neutral Que amable.... Rolling Eyes

heeey that was just a question...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HI I AM N00B :p (I NEED HELP) xd   HI I AM N00B :p (I NEED HELP) xd Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HI I AM N00B :p (I NEED HELP) xd
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil: Outbreak File # 3 :: GTA SA Modding :: Editing Discussion-
Jump to: