Resident Evil: Outbreak File # 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Resident Evil: Outbreak File # 3

The GTA:SA/RE4/3D Mod Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ada wong Model

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Edboy
Tyrant
Tyrant
Edboy

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Ada wong Model Empty
PostSubject: Ada wong Model   Ada wong Model Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:11 am

Ok I NEED AN ADA MODEL NOW BECAUSE I AM SO FRIGAN PISSED OFF CAUZA MTL HE IS BEING A DICK HE WANTS ME TO FIND OUTBREAK HUNK WHICH IS NOWHERE
RENEMISIS AND STUFF WANT KRAUZER I WANt krauzer and ada but NO MTL HAS TO BE A DICKHEAD!so please just find me an ada model for download
Back to top Go down
MTL
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Ada wong Model Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ada wong Model   Ada wong Model Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 1:44 pm

hey man i have hunk now and can u wait for 5 day the model will come looool sorry man
Back to top Go down
Edboy
Tyrant
Tyrant
Edboy

Ada wong Model Empty
PostSubject: Lol   Ada wong Model Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 2:37 pm

Lol thanks no hard feelings about the dickhead and stuff but i been searchin a long time for itt and i was so desperate I tried to make my Own and i stuffed up terribaly! Suspect Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MTL
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Ada wong Model Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ada wong Model   Ada wong Model Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:44 pm

oo sorry man
Back to top Go down
Edboy
Tyrant
Tyrant
Edboy

Ada wong Model Empty
PostSubject: ok   Ada wong Model Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:41 am

Can you please Shorten the release time because my PC Keeps stuffing up and it Rarely Works and it works today now but My computer also freezes alot and if i shut down or restart im afraid it'l stuff up agen pale I tried to make my own Ada model but i ended up Stuffing it up confused i reskinned Jill stars to Ada But the reesults sucked the only thing related to ada were the face and the hair nothing else whatso ever Neutral So if possible PLease Release it Now or whenever you get the chance if you can't for a perticular reason like uploads or sumfin please tell me Smile . I don't mean to be picky but it would be nice if you could also send me a krauzer model 2, but if you don't want to you dun have to
Back to top Go down
MTL
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Ada wong Model Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ada wong Model   Ada wong Model Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:19 am

go to my msn i give you them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ada wong Model Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ada wong Model   Ada wong Model Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ada wong Model
Page 1 of 1